Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
About Us

Fri 5 Jun - 7:00 by FCR DaveG

Welcome.
Fartcan racing is an Online sim racing community, a few guys who started out racing with no Sim racing experience and found that the major race leagues are packed with experienced Sim Racer's who’ve been doing this for years and as a result we found it difficult to be competitive, so we decided to create a Race League for those starting out or those who are not at the pointy end of the …

Comments: 0

Latest topics
» Dumans will still go on :)
hi everyone EmptyWed 24 Mar - 6:55 by RS2000

» POLL: Do we use 1.6B or 1.6C
hi everyone EmptyTue 23 Mar - 15:15 by barney351

» V8's future
hi everyone EmptyTue 23 Mar - 9:23 by FCR Nibiru

» Post Imola Chat
hi everyone EmptyTue 23 Mar - 8:19 by barney351

» Imola Pre-race Chat
hi everyone EmptyTue 23 Mar - 3:42 by LordOfTheRims

» WTCC Championship League 2
hi everyone EmptyMon 22 Mar - 10:30 by flattop

» Clan Challenge Registrations
hi everyone EmptyMon 22 Mar - 9:48 by Jimbob

» WTCC Championship League 1
hi everyone EmptyMon 22 Mar - 7:34 by Guest

» *NEWS FLASH FROM THE HATCH*
hi everyone EmptyMon 22 Mar - 6:10 by FCR DaveG

ShoutBox

ShoutMix chat widget
Ventrilo
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Hit Counter

hi everyone

3 posters

Go down

hi everyone Empty hi everyone

Post by barney351 Wed 2 Dec - 13:56

i started with rfactor about 8 mths ago after a few years of xbox and loved it,i have been racing around with a few other guys online when family commitments give me some time for myself,but never have enough time to get competitive,that when some guys mentioned fartcan racing, the concept seems perfect,so here i am to give it my best and have some good fun racing, thanks barney

barney351
FINANCIAL MEMBER
FINANCIAL MEMBER

Back to top Go down

hi everyone Empty Re: hi everyone

Post by FCR Nibiru Wed 2 Dec - 14:40

Welcome Barney. Your mates where right Very Happy you will enjoy your time here. Catch ya on the track
FCR Nibiru
FCR Nibiru
ADMINISTRATOR

http://www.naturescapes.com.au

Back to top Go down

Post by FCR DaveG Wed 2 Dec - 23:22

Hey Barney
You are exactly the type of person that we put all this together for, family & life commitments do get in the way, I'm sure you'll like our format, the reverse grids and success balast works really well, everyone gets a crack at the podium. (I even managed a win last race ) We've got some big plans for 2010 so read thru the forum.
If you've already been racing online you may have Teamspeak / Vent, if not
In the downloads section you'll find a link to Ventrillo a voice communication system we use when practicing & Racing, you'll just need a headset, Vent download is free, this is especially handy for nights like tonight when we'll be practicing driver changes at Bahrain ( Track also in Downloads section) for our Enduro on the 14th Dec. If commitments permit jump on the Server Tonight plenty of help available.
Have your say in General Discussion / 2010 what do you want/ tell us what Mods you like and would like to see as a Championship along with the V8 Supercars. See you on track mate Dave
FCR DaveG
FCR DaveG
ADMINISTRATOR / FOUNDER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum