Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
About Us

Fri 5 Jun - 7:00 by FCR DaveG

Welcome.
Fartcan racing is an Online sim racing community, a few guys who started out racing with no Sim racing experience and found that the major race leagues are packed with experienced Sim Racer's who’ve been doing this for years and as a result we found it difficult to be competitive, so we decided to create a Race League for those starting out or those who are not at the pointy end of the …

Comments: 0

Latest topics
» Dumans will still go on :)
nightojnr EmptyWed 24 Mar - 6:55 by RS2000

» POLL: Do we use 1.6B or 1.6C
nightojnr EmptyTue 23 Mar - 15:15 by barney351

» V8's future
nightojnr EmptyTue 23 Mar - 9:23 by FCR Nibiru

» Post Imola Chat
nightojnr EmptyTue 23 Mar - 8:19 by barney351

» Imola Pre-race Chat
nightojnr EmptyTue 23 Mar - 3:42 by LordOfTheRims

» WTCC Championship League 2
nightojnr EmptyMon 22 Mar - 10:30 by flattop

» Clan Challenge Registrations
nightojnr EmptyMon 22 Mar - 9:48 by Jimbob

» WTCC Championship League 1
nightojnr EmptyMon 22 Mar - 7:34 by Guest

» *NEWS FLASH FROM THE HATCH*
nightojnr EmptyMon 22 Mar - 6:10 by FCR DaveG

ShoutBox

ShoutMix chat widget
Ventrilo
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Hit Counter

nightojnr

4 posters

Go down

nightojnr Empty nightojnr

Post by nightojnr Sun 3 Jan - 13:04

Hey guys im new to the server and rfactor online racing :-) i love it, it's fantastic and this is def the most fun out of all of the servers i have tried. Everyone ha so much respect for eachother it's fantastic.

I race cars myself and trying to make a career out of motorsport. I use rfactor to keep my eye in when im not on the track i love it. Unfortunately i am not very good with setting up cars so thanks to the guys who have given me setups or helped me out, much appreciated.

See you on the track!!!

nightojnr

Back to top Go down

nightojnr Empty Re: nightojnr

Post by FCR Nibiru Sun 3 Jan - 14:56

Welcome mate.............you came to the right place. We all know what it was like starting out and how hard it can be at other servers. Thats why FartCan was started...to help the new guys get started and settled in sim racing without loosing them to disheartening feelings. Most nights there are guys on vent (ventrillo) that are always willing to help....and it's a bit easier than typing.

Hope to catch you on the track
FCR Nibiru
FCR Nibiru
ADMINISTRATOR

http://www.naturescapes.com.au

Back to top Go down

Post by nightojnr Mon 4 Jan - 0:49

Thanks nibiru,

Mate whats Ventrillo?

nightojnr

Back to top Go down

Post by FCR DaveG Mon 4 Jan - 1:34

Welcome mate,
Ventrillo is a voice program we use to communicate with each other, It's a free download from our Downloads section and all you need is a headset with Microphone, we do ask that all members use vent as it makes it so much easier when practicing and racing. You'll find we are a little different from most other Clans in that we cater more for the Newer, or not so fast guys, by keeping things as even as possible, ie we always run fixed setups in our Championships, when we use a variety of different cars we use the default setup for that car and when we run a one make series we might run a setup which everyone uses. We find this creates the tightest closest racing. Hope you enjoy our format. C U on the Track
FCR DaveG
FCR DaveG
ADMINISTRATOR / FOUNDER

Back to top Go down

Post by nightojnr Mon 4 Jan - 2:44

ok then excellent i shall go out and buy a mic and headset today! i can't wait im excited :-) i like the idea of the fixed settings for champs! great stuff.

nightojnr

Back to top Go down

Post by LordOfTheRims Mon 4 Jan - 5:50

Hi nightojnr, I sent you a welcoming pm the day you joined. It included a few hints on where to find Ventrilo and other stuff to get started. Hope you enjoy the racing.
LordOfTheRims
LordOfTheRims

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum