Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
About Us

Fri 5 Jun - 7:00 by FCR DaveG

Welcome.
Fartcan racing is an Online sim racing community, a few guys who started out racing with no Sim racing experience and found that the major race leagues are packed with experienced Sim Racer's who’ve been doing this for years and as a result we found it difficult to be competitive, so we decided to create a Race League for those starting out or those who are not at the pointy end of the …

Comments: 0

Latest topics
» Dumans will still go on :)
Hola EmptyWed 24 Mar - 6:55 by RS2000

» POLL: Do we use 1.6B or 1.6C
Hola EmptyTue 23 Mar - 15:15 by barney351

» V8's future
Hola EmptyTue 23 Mar - 9:23 by FCR Nibiru

» Post Imola Chat
Hola EmptyTue 23 Mar - 8:19 by barney351

» Imola Pre-race Chat
Hola EmptyTue 23 Mar - 3:42 by LordOfTheRims

» WTCC Championship League 2
Hola EmptyMon 22 Mar - 10:30 by flattop

» Clan Challenge Registrations
Hola EmptyMon 22 Mar - 9:48 by Jimbob

» WTCC Championship League 1
Hola EmptyMon 22 Mar - 7:34 by Guest

» *NEWS FLASH FROM THE HATCH*
Hola EmptyMon 22 Mar - 6:10 by FCR DaveG

ShoutBox

ShoutMix chat widget
Ventrilo
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Hit Counter

Hola

5 posters

Go down

Hola Empty Hola

Post by flattop Mon 8 Feb - 2:17

My story is very similar to racers69's, jumped on the public servers and saw the TC action yesterday on your server and had a couple of fun races, loved the fixed setup in Alfa, great fun.
Some already know me, I have been circulating in sim racing for a while, albeit the tail end mostly Laughing But I have had and still have lots of fun.
I do have the odd night free and love the concept of your current season, if there are no objections I would like to have a run tonight in the mighty alfa. I know it is late and if there are concerns, just say so, no problems here.

May see you from the back of the pack tonight...

Flattop (aka Bruce)
flattop
flattop

Back to top Go down

Hola Empty Re: Hola

Post by FCR DaveG Mon 8 Feb - 3:49

Hi Bruce,
Good to see you here mate, You are absoloutley more than welcome to join in Tonight , Alfa's at Toban Runoffs.

You should find all the info you need on the site, to get you going Vent etc, is all there.

It's great that you can join in for some races with us, We've structured our racing to give everyone a chance, with weight and Reverse Grids, infact I've even had a podium and we are where possible running Championships as 2 Leagues to really give everyone something to race for.

Hope you can make it Tonight mate.

Cheers DaveG
FCR DaveG
FCR DaveG
ADMINISTRATOR / FOUNDER

Back to top Go down

Post by flattop Mon 8 Feb - 5:29

Hola DaveG,
I had heard of your great work but didn't know it was "Here". Pleased to see Ash yesterday beating me around Toban and I had seen RS2000 on many occasions on public servers.

Very pleased to also hear of your successes on the track too, you never know I may be able to "follow in your tyre tracks" and get a podium one day.

Thankyou for the welcome, will be doing my best to be there and my best on the track...
flattop
flattop

Back to top Go down

Post by FCR Ash Mon 8 Feb - 6:29

Hi Flattop

Welcome to fartcan.

I think you were beating me yesterday Smile I just got lucky cause you spun off on the last lap.

Look forward to racing with you tonight

Ash
FCR Ash
FCR Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by FCR DaveG Mon 8 Feb - 6:31

Yeah I think you'll find our guys are all pretty good very much along the lines of XGN, although the Mid pack group are generally slower which is exactly where I fit in so we have some pretty good battles, we try to ensure that the racing is kept very clean & Tidy by using harsh penalties whenever needed this seems to work pretty well, the inclusion of a Gentleman driver such as yourself can only help in this area.
FCR DaveG
FCR DaveG
ADMINISTRATOR / FOUNDER

Back to top Go down

Post by FCR Nibiru Mon 8 Feb - 6:43

G'day Flattop and welcome, We all started sim racing for a little bit of fun, and that's what you'll have here at FartCan. Hope to see you on the track tonight.
FCR Nibiru
FCR Nibiru
ADMINISTRATOR

http://www.naturescapes.com.au

Back to top Go down

Post by LordOfTheRims Mon 8 Feb - 8:43

Good to see you found your way here Flattop, after racing with you yesterday I knew you'd fit in well.

To get an idea of how the Historix Series is progressing, click on "Results" at the top of any page. (One of the many great features of this site)
LordOfTheRims
LordOfTheRims

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum