Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
About Us

Fri 5 Jun - 7:00 by FCR DaveG

Welcome.
Fartcan racing is an Online sim racing community, a few guys who started out racing with no Sim racing experience and found that the major race leagues are packed with experienced Sim Racer's who’ve been doing this for years and as a result we found it difficult to be competitive, so we decided to create a Race League for those starting out or those who are not at the pointy end of the …

Comments: 0

Latest topics
» Dumans will still go on :)
FartCan WTCC Championship 2010 Entry List & Car Selection EmptyWed 24 Mar - 6:55 by RS2000

» POLL: Do we use 1.6B or 1.6C
FartCan WTCC Championship 2010 Entry List & Car Selection EmptyTue 23 Mar - 15:15 by barney351

» V8's future
FartCan WTCC Championship 2010 Entry List & Car Selection EmptyTue 23 Mar - 9:23 by FCR Nibiru

» Post Imola Chat
FartCan WTCC Championship 2010 Entry List & Car Selection EmptyTue 23 Mar - 8:19 by barney351

» Imola Pre-race Chat
FartCan WTCC Championship 2010 Entry List & Car Selection EmptyTue 23 Mar - 3:42 by LordOfTheRims

» WTCC Championship League 2
FartCan WTCC Championship 2010 Entry List & Car Selection EmptyMon 22 Mar - 10:30 by flattop

» Clan Challenge Registrations
FartCan WTCC Championship 2010 Entry List & Car Selection EmptyMon 22 Mar - 9:48 by Jimbob

» WTCC Championship League 1
FartCan WTCC Championship 2010 Entry List & Car Selection EmptyMon 22 Mar - 7:34 by Guest

» *NEWS FLASH FROM THE HATCH*
FartCan WTCC Championship 2010 Entry List & Car Selection EmptyMon 22 Mar - 6:10 by FCR DaveG

ShoutBox

ShoutMix chat widget
Ventrilo
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Hit Counter

FartCan WTCC Championship 2010 Entry List & Car Selection

+8
Hardcor3
Almac
flattop
LordOfTheRims
FCR Nibiru
FCR Adnan
Abs
FCR DaveG
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

FartCan WTCC Championship 2010 Entry List & Car Selection Empty FartCan WTCC Championship 2010 Entry List & Car Selection

Post by FCR DaveG Sun 7 Mar - 8:56

The drivers listed below are those that will be racing in the WTCC Championship, The original registration list of 29 has been reduced to 18, as several drivers did not select the vehicle they would drive before the cut off time and release of skins at 6pm Sunday 7th March. We have reduced it to 1 league only with the 19 drivers listed below.

This is how all future series will be done .A driver will register for the event, then to weed out those who register for everything but dont turn up to race, just prior to the event each driver will nominate a car, those who have not nominated by the cut off point will not race.

1.Nibiru....................Volvo#32 Cat Skin
2.Adnan...................Seat Sport TDI
3.JohnsXR8..............Seat TFSI (Glenfords Skin by Lachlan)
4.Lachlan.................Chev Lacetti (HRT Skin By Lachlan)
5.Phil 55..................Seat Sedan
6.Jimbob..................BMW #600 (Caterpillar Skin by Lachlan)
7.Rims.....................Seat Sport TDI (Diet Coke Skin by Lachlan)
8.RobZee.................Seat Sport TDI # 9
9.Tasracer................BMW Cooldrive
10.RS2000...............Volvo C30
11.HSV_Pete............Volvo C30
12.Gaboss............... Seat Sport TDI
13.DaveG.................Honda Accord (Wilson Security Skin by Lachlan)
14.Graham2456........Seat Sport TDI
15.Zalmas................Seat Sport TDI (Mother Skin by Lachlan)
16.Kwik_Kiwi............BMW Proteam #31
17.barney351...........BMW #17 Endless Wash
18.Sulio....................Alfa Romeo # 17
19.Ash.....................BMW #5
20.Raw Prawn...........Honda Accord #15 JThompson
21.Gman...................Chev Robert Huff
22.Abs.....................BMW
23.Dino.....................Volvo
24.Flattop................Seat Sport TDI #23 Monroe
25.Almac.................
26.Gaboss................
27.Damo27..............Seat Sport TDI
28.Porky..................Seat Sport TFSI aicart #21,
29.Mez....................
30.Hardcor3............Volvo #3
31.Punisher.............TBA

Last edited by FCR DaveG on Tue 16 Mar - 23:01; edited 23 times in total
FCR DaveG
FCR DaveG
ADMINISTRATOR / FOUNDER

Back to top Go down

FartCan WTCC Championship 2010 Entry List & Car Selection Empty Re: FartCan WTCC Championship 2010 Entry List & Car Selection

Post by Abs Mon 8 Mar - 1:34

Gday Dave, I just installed WTCC and havnt had a chance to try any cars. If its not too late, can you put me into a BMW? Sorry about delay. Just for the record, I cant race on Thursday nights for the next three years. (Decided to go back to school) bummer....
If you can slot me in, let me know. Cheers mate.

Abs
FINANCIAL MEMBER
FINANCIAL MEMBER

Back to top Go down

FartCan WTCC Championship 2010 Entry List & Car Selection Empty Re: FartCan WTCC Championship 2010 Entry List & Car Selection

Post by Abs Mon 8 Mar - 1:36

Also, just so you know, Dino's PC sh*t itself. Adnan's around there today to get it all up and running again.

Abs
FINANCIAL MEMBER
FINANCIAL MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by FCR Adnan Mon 8 Mar - 1:43

Just woke up and having my 3 ciggies and coffee. I'll get around there soon.
FCR Adnan
FCR Adnan
FINANCIAL MEMBER
FINANCIAL MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by FCR DaveG Mon 8 Mar - 3:56

OK here's the deal, we are not sure how many we can stretch a server to accomodate, Right now we have 19 entered, Rawprawn, Gman, Abs and Dino all want to be involved that will take us to 23.

I think we did a test at the Island with the V8;s with 23 and she was ok, the last thing I want to do is say no especially to financial members, I'll be talking to Nib in an hour or so we'll decide. 23 starters in these little rockets would be great.
FCR DaveG
FCR DaveG
ADMINISTRATOR / FOUNDER

Back to top Go down

Post by FCR DaveG Mon 8 Mar - 3:59

Nib has just contacted me, and we discussed it and we think it'll be ok so yep we'll give 23 a go. I'll put you 4 guys on the entry list
FCR DaveG
FCR DaveG
ADMINISTRATOR / FOUNDER

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 8 Mar - 4:31

i did not realise there was a cut off time when i entered , i understand if i have to miss out all good...

Back to top Go down

Post by FCR Nibiru Mon 8 Mar - 4:37

your in mate
FCR Nibiru
FCR Nibiru
ADMINISTRATOR

http://www.naturescapes.com.au

Back to top Go down

Post by LordOfTheRims Mon 8 Mar - 4:53

rawprawn wrote:I didn't realise there was a cut off time when i entered......
There's a lot going on with 3 championships going on simultaneously. I spend a fair bit of time each day checking the forum so I don't miss important information, especially where the FVR mod's concerned, and making sure I've got the right track.

Its worth the effort for the quality of championships Dave and Nibiru are providing. Tonight's beginning of the WTCC series is shaping up to be a thriller.
LordOfTheRims
LordOfTheRims

Back to top Go down

Post by FCR DaveG Mon 8 Mar - 5:24

Yeah, you're right Rims, things are happening quickly around here at the moment, once the WTCC Championship is up and running we should get back to a slightly more mellow way of life I HOPE!!!!

Tonight hould be a belter, I think this mod will produce some of the best racing we've ever had at FartCan and that's a pretty big call.
23 Cars at brands Hatch WOO HOOO!!! Bring it on.

Just gotta watch those rotten sand traps.
FCR DaveG
FCR DaveG
ADMINISTRATOR / FOUNDER

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 8 Mar - 10:46

N. Technology 2008 hONDA #15

Back to top Go down

Post by flattop Tue 9 Mar - 3:27

Hello all, sorry I didn't get to completing/competing in the WTCC Season.
No excuses, but sorry to have skewed your projecting for the season, I got the emails, but just couldn't co-ordinate at my end.

I certainly would have enjoyed the Monday night outing, will keep a look in, if the numbers permit, I will ask about coming in.

Thanks for the organising, hope to be back soon...
Bruce.
flattop
flattop

Back to top Go down

Post by Almac Tue 9 Mar - 8:48

I had my computer die on me on Friday. Prior to that I was having difficulty getting the mod to run, which is weird because it ran fine before, and I couldn't refresh my memeory as to which car I wanted exactly. I know it's one of the Seats.

I'm disappointed that I couldn't drive on Monday - I was looking forward to this one more than the V8s. I would like to rejoin the championship if at all possible when my computer lives again, but if it's not allowed, so be it.

Almac
FINANCIAL MEMBER
FINANCIAL MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by flattop Tue 9 Mar - 11:08

I hope to be punting this one around Imola next week if there is room and #23 is available, just like to have a car number this close to my age Rolling Eyes
"I need to race at FartCan!"

[img]FartCan WTCC Championship 2010 Entry List & Car Selection Seat_f10[/img]
flattop
flattop

Back to top Go down

Post by FCR DaveG Tue 9 Mar - 11:27

Done Flattop,
Welcome to WTCC,
FCR DaveG
FCR DaveG
ADMINISTRATOR / FOUNDER

Back to top Go down

Post by Hardcor3 Wed 10 Mar - 9:27

if its not too late to register i'lll race in the volvo sedan(green) not sure bout no.3

thta's weird i didn't select a number but my post reads 3. it meant to read i wasn't sure what number the volvo sedan waas. if you can count me in, sweet i'll be there

Hardcor3

Back to top Go down

Post by FCR DaveG Wed 10 Mar - 9:47

OK , Ill put you down for a Volvo
FCR DaveG
FCR DaveG
ADMINISTRATOR / FOUNDER

Back to top Go down

Post by PORKY Wed 10 Mar - 10:34

can i have the seat sport TFSI aicart #21, please dave
PORKY
PORKY
FINANCIAL MEMBER
FINANCIAL MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by Punisher Tue 16 Mar - 16:42

Im happy to take whatever is available if theres a spot for me ...
Punisher
Punisher

Back to top Go down

Post by FCR Nibiru Tue 16 Mar - 17:22

Your in........A revised format will be released in the next few days. There will be 2 leagues like with the V8's
FCR Nibiru
FCR Nibiru
ADMINISTRATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by FCR DaveG Tue 16 Mar - 23:00

Hi Punisher,
I've put you in League 2 mate, have a run with the cars see which make you'd prefer to run. I'm aiming to finalise this series Tomorrow. just working out some tracks.
FCR DaveG
FCR DaveG
ADMINISTRATOR / FOUNDER

Back to top Go down

Post by Punisher Wed 17 Mar - 9:20

I recon the HONDA for me if its available.
Punisher
Punisher

Back to top Go down

Post by FCR Nibiru Wed 17 Mar - 9:54

Honda is fine. Lachlan was going to get me a few extra skins that where left out of the original skin pack. If you want to skin up a Honda for yourself and get it to me in the next couple of days I'll add it to the update.
FCR Nibiru
FCR Nibiru
ADMINISTRATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Punisher Wed 17 Mar - 10:02

Ah, cool, see what I can come up with.
Anyone have a blank Honda skin handy ???
I have a bit of a look on the net.

Last edited by Punisher on Wed 17 Mar - 10:15; edited 1 time in total
Punisher
Punisher

Back to top Go down

Post by FCR DaveG Wed 17 Mar - 10:05

That's news to me another bloody download.
FCR DaveG
FCR DaveG
ADMINISTRATOR / FOUNDER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next