Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
About Us

Fri 5 Jun - 7:00 by FCR DaveG

Welcome.
Fartcan racing is an Online sim racing community, a few guys who started out racing with no Sim racing experience and found that the major race leagues are packed with experienced Sim Racer's who’ve been doing this for years and as a result we found it difficult to be competitive, so we decided to create a Race League for those starting out or those who are not at the pointy end of the …

Comments: 0

Latest topics
» Dumans will still go on :)
Post Imola Chat EmptyWed 24 Mar - 6:55 by RS2000

» POLL: Do we use 1.6B or 1.6C
Post Imola Chat EmptyTue 23 Mar - 15:15 by barney351

» V8's future
Post Imola Chat EmptyTue 23 Mar - 9:23 by FCR Nibiru

» Post Imola Chat
Post Imola Chat EmptyTue 23 Mar - 8:19 by barney351

» Imola Pre-race Chat
Post Imola Chat EmptyTue 23 Mar - 3:42 by LordOfTheRims

» WTCC Championship League 2
Post Imola Chat EmptyMon 22 Mar - 10:30 by flattop

» Clan Challenge Registrations
Post Imola Chat EmptyMon 22 Mar - 9:48 by Jimbob

» WTCC Championship League 1
Post Imola Chat EmptyMon 22 Mar - 7:34 by Guest

» *NEWS FLASH FROM THE HATCH*
Post Imola Chat EmptyMon 22 Mar - 6:10 by FCR DaveG

ShoutBox

ShoutMix chat widget
Ventrilo
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Hit Counter

Post Imola Chat

+2
LordOfTheRims
flattop
6 posters

Go down

Post Imola Chat Empty Post Imola Chat

Post by flattop Mon 22 Mar - 23:55

Lemmy Caution here,
Post Imola Chat PDVD_771
sorry for any confusion, I wanted a new profile for the new install, to save "flattop" once all is working...

Well after just getting new OS and install finally working (Windows 7 with muliple installs has me confused with the config.ini, trying to get a common "Locations" folder , oh well...), got in time to do Qual, and a little prac.
With the confusion last night it allowed me some more prac and was very happy once I realised how hard you could push these cars, a good fun mod.
Ended up in the middle of the 27 racer grid, my practice starts got me a couple of positions, but the quality field was out in front.
Had some great dices throughout the race, had someone who couldn't wait "door handle" me into one turn, only to avoid them successfully later in the lap, but unable to miss them when they hit the tyres entering the main straight, effect some damage and subsequently hit the same tyres later!
Thanks for the race, sorry I couldn't stay, it was getting a bit too late for my household, look forward to the next round! Very Happy
flattop
flattop

Back to top Go down

Post Imola Chat Empty Re: Post Imola Chat

Post by LordOfTheRims Tue 23 Mar - 3:15

Great mod and the format produces exciting racing and its lots of fun racing with 20 plus in the room. Looking forward to the next one.
LordOfTheRims
LordOfTheRims

Back to top Go down

Post by FCR TASRACER Tue 23 Mar - 5:15

One of the best nights i have had racing with you guys, the big field made it even more enjoyable. The BMW did all it should and more and really enjoyed it even with 200 kgs on it. Cant wait for the next race with this mod Smile
FCR TASRACER
FCR TASRACER
FINANCIAL MEMBER
FINANCIAL MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by KWIK__KIWI Tue 23 Mar - 6:41

As I said on the pre race chat.... i lost connection and couldn't get the sever to refresh.... it is more that likely my ISP .... they shape the traffic for P2P and gaming... god bless them.... look forward to racing you all again wherever and whenever that may be.........
KWIK__KIWI
KWIK__KIWI

Back to top Go down

Post by Punisher Tue 23 Mar - 8:05

I think the handbrake on my honda is jammed on Suspect

Although in the second race I blew the start, then got caught up in someone elses accitent in the first corner and went back to dead last. But I worked my way through the field upto 9th until the last corner when someone who shall not be named ... tried to drive through my left hand door after taking a shortcut.

Once I picked myself up off the floor, I had dropped to 15th ...
Punisher
Punisher

Back to top Go down

Post by barney351 Tue 23 Mar - 8:19

i know what you mean punisher, a few of us got caught up in that last corner drama and lost some places.
and it was a hard impact that didnt seem like a mere racing mistake ,luckly our cars made it to the finish line.
anyway the racing was great ,and i cant wait for the next one.

barney351
FINANCIAL MEMBER
FINANCIAL MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down