Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
About Us

Fri 5 Jun - 7:00 by FCR DaveG

Welcome.
Fartcan racing is an Online sim racing community, a few guys who started out racing with no Sim racing experience and found that the major race leagues are packed with experienced Sim Racer's who’ve been doing this for years and as a result we found it difficult to be competitive, so we decided to create a Race League for those starting out or those who are not at the pointy end of the …

Comments: 0

Latest topics
» Dumans will still go on :)
Need a few more GT1 drivers for the Dumans series EmptyWed 24 Mar - 6:55 by RS2000

» POLL: Do we use 1.6B or 1.6C
Need a few more GT1 drivers for the Dumans series EmptyTue 23 Mar - 15:15 by barney351

» V8's future
Need a few more GT1 drivers for the Dumans series EmptyTue 23 Mar - 9:23 by FCR Nibiru

» Post Imola Chat
Need a few more GT1 drivers for the Dumans series EmptyTue 23 Mar - 8:19 by barney351

» Imola Pre-race Chat
Need a few more GT1 drivers for the Dumans series EmptyTue 23 Mar - 3:42 by LordOfTheRims

» WTCC Championship League 2
Need a few more GT1 drivers for the Dumans series EmptyMon 22 Mar - 10:30 by flattop

» Clan Challenge Registrations
Need a few more GT1 drivers for the Dumans series EmptyMon 22 Mar - 9:48 by Jimbob

» WTCC Championship League 1
Need a few more GT1 drivers for the Dumans series EmptyMon 22 Mar - 7:34 by Guest

» *NEWS FLASH FROM THE HATCH*
Need a few more GT1 drivers for the Dumans series EmptyMon 22 Mar - 6:10 by FCR DaveG

ShoutBox

ShoutMix chat widget
Ventrilo
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Hit Counter

Need a few more GT1 drivers for the Dumans series

5 posters

Go down

Need a few more GT1 drivers for the Dumans series Empty Need a few more GT1 drivers for the Dumans series

Post by FCR Ash Thu 21 Jan - 4:20

Hi All

Thanks to all the people who have registered for the series.

At this stage we have:
8 LMP1 drivers
5 LMP2 drivers
3 GT1 drivers

It would be great it we could get some more GT1 guys. I would think that since we have so many v8 supercar fans there would be heaps of guys wanting to run the GT40 or corvette in this series?

Remmeber its only 1 race a month so its not to much more commitment Smile

Ok thats my shameless plug thanks for reading
Ash
FCR Ash
FCR Ash

Back to top Go down

Need a few more GT1 drivers for the Dumans series Empty Re: Need a few more GT1 drivers for the Dumans series

Post by barney351 Thu 21 Jan - 4:25

ill race a corvette ,the monster if thats ok,

barney351
FINANCIAL MEMBER
FINANCIAL MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Need a few more GT1 drivers for the Dumans series Empty Re: Need a few more GT1 drivers for the Dumans series

Post by barney351 Thu 21 Jan - 4:27

at least i know i will come in 4th,my best result ever

barney351
FINANCIAL MEMBER
FINANCIAL MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by FCR Ash Thu 21 Jan - 4:30

Thanks Barney

yer they are good odds at the moment Smile
FCR Ash
FCR Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by FCR Ash Thu 21 Jan - 4:36

Also remember there is an overall championship as well so if you are in a class with lower numbers you have a good shot of winning outright Smile

Ash
FCR Ash
FCR Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by RS2000 Thu 21 Jan - 12:12

Pop me in a Vette too
RS2000
RS2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Almac Thu 21 Jan - 13:03

Considering the limited numbers, would it be better to restrict it to just the LPM1 and GT1 classes?

Almac
FINANCIAL MEMBER
FINANCIAL MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by FCR Ash Thu 21 Jan - 13:12

Yer I am thinking about that. It might be easier for results aswell

ash
FCR Ash
FCR Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by FCR gman007 Sat 6 Feb - 7:28

Mate i will go with a GT1 car id i can make the race noi worries..
FCR gman007
FCR gman007
FINANCIAL MEMBER
FINANCIAL MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down