Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
About Us

Fri 5 Jun - 7:00 by FCR DaveG

Welcome.
Fartcan racing is an Online sim racing community, a few guys who started out racing with no Sim racing experience and found that the major race leagues are packed with experienced Sim Racer's who’ve been doing this for years and as a result we found it difficult to be competitive, so we decided to create a Race League for those starting out or those who are not at the pointy end of the …

Comments: 0

Latest topics
» Dumans will still go on :)
Driver and classes for next Thursdays Dumans 2hr EmptyWed 24 Mar - 6:55 by RS2000

» POLL: Do we use 1.6B or 1.6C
Driver and classes for next Thursdays Dumans 2hr EmptyTue 23 Mar - 15:15 by barney351

» V8's future
Driver and classes for next Thursdays Dumans 2hr EmptyTue 23 Mar - 9:23 by FCR Nibiru

» Post Imola Chat
Driver and classes for next Thursdays Dumans 2hr EmptyTue 23 Mar - 8:19 by barney351

» Imola Pre-race Chat
Driver and classes for next Thursdays Dumans 2hr EmptyTue 23 Mar - 3:42 by LordOfTheRims

» WTCC Championship League 2
Driver and classes for next Thursdays Dumans 2hr EmptyMon 22 Mar - 10:30 by flattop

» Clan Challenge Registrations
Driver and classes for next Thursdays Dumans 2hr EmptyMon 22 Mar - 9:48 by Jimbob

» WTCC Championship League 1
Driver and classes for next Thursdays Dumans 2hr EmptyMon 22 Mar - 7:34 by Guest

» *NEWS FLASH FROM THE HATCH*
Driver and classes for next Thursdays Dumans 2hr EmptyMon 22 Mar - 6:10 by FCR DaveG

ShoutBox

ShoutMix chat widget
Ventrilo
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Hit Counter

Driver and classes for next Thursdays Dumans 2hr

4 posters

Go down

Driver and classes for next Thursdays Dumans 2hr Empty Driver and classes for next Thursdays Dumans 2hr

Post by FCR Ash Thu 4 Feb - 7:36

This is the class and driver list for next thursdays dumans round one at Daytona. I have based it on the times from the test races at Daytona. Also I had a look at what people had requested and the posting on the v8's to who we let run in GT class is its ment to be a sort of rookie class.

LMP1
1.Lachlan
2.Ash
3.Nib
4.Jimbob
5.HSV-Pete (sorry but your too fast for GT1 Smile
6.TasRacer
7.RS2000
8.BillyTee
9.Rims
10.Adnan
11.Jalesi
12.Johnsxr8
13.RobZee

GT1
1.DaveG
2.Barney
3.Graham
4.Sulio
5.Abs
6.Dino
7.Racer69
8.Almac
9.Gman007
10. Zalmas

Let me know what you guys think.

Ash

Last edited by FCR Ash on Fri 5 Feb - 7:31; edited 1 time in total
FCR Ash
FCR Ash

Back to top Go down

Driver and classes for next Thursdays Dumans 2hr Empty Re: Driver and classes for next Thursdays Dumans 2hr

Post by FCR ZALMAS Fri 5 Feb - 2:15

Hi Ash i dont mind if you can put me on the GT1 cars to even up the field if you can please Very Happy
FCR ZALMAS
FCR ZALMAS
FINANCIAL MEMBER
FINANCIAL MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Driver and classes for next Thursdays Dumans 2hr Empty Re: Driver and classes for next Thursdays Dumans 2hr

Post by FCR Ash Fri 5 Feb - 7:30

yer no probs Zal
FCR Ash
FCR Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Holdfast Mon 8 Mar - 14:26

Hit me with a run in GT thanks ash

Holdfast

Back to top Go down

Post by LordOfTheRims Wed 10 Mar - 5:04

I'm pretty sure there's room for 1 more...
LordOfTheRims
LordOfTheRims

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down