Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
About Us

Fri 5 Jun - 7:00 by FCR DaveG

Welcome.
Fartcan racing is an Online sim racing community, a few guys who started out racing with no Sim racing experience and found that the major race leagues are packed with experienced Sim Racer's who’ve been doing this for years and as a result we found it difficult to be competitive, so we decided to create a Race League for those starting out or those who are not at the pointy end of the …

Comments: 0

Latest topics
» Dumans will still go on :)
Dumans track change again for this Thursday (sorry) EmptyWed 24 Mar - 6:55 by RS2000

» POLL: Do we use 1.6B or 1.6C
Dumans track change again for this Thursday (sorry) EmptyTue 23 Mar - 15:15 by barney351

» V8's future
Dumans track change again for this Thursday (sorry) EmptyTue 23 Mar - 9:23 by FCR Nibiru

» Post Imola Chat
Dumans track change again for this Thursday (sorry) EmptyTue 23 Mar - 8:19 by barney351

» Imola Pre-race Chat
Dumans track change again for this Thursday (sorry) EmptyTue 23 Mar - 3:42 by LordOfTheRims

» WTCC Championship League 2
Dumans track change again for this Thursday (sorry) EmptyMon 22 Mar - 10:30 by flattop

» Clan Challenge Registrations
Dumans track change again for this Thursday (sorry) EmptyMon 22 Mar - 9:48 by Jimbob

» WTCC Championship League 1
Dumans track change again for this Thursday (sorry) EmptyMon 22 Mar - 7:34 by Guest

» *NEWS FLASH FROM THE HATCH*
Dumans track change again for this Thursday (sorry) EmptyMon 22 Mar - 6:10 by FCR DaveG

ShoutBox

ShoutMix chat widget
Ventrilo
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Hit Counter

Dumans track change again for this Thursday (sorry)

4 posters

Go down

Dumans track change again for this Thursday (sorry) Empty Dumans track change again for this Thursday (sorry)

Post by FCR Ash Tue 9 Mar - 4:17

Hi All

after more testing on Yas marina we have found that it is soooo slippery and very hard to drive.

I would like to make a final change to Imola as the track. We will run the same track as the WTCC so its a great chance for anyone wanting to get some practice for the wtcc.

Sorry for the mucking around and I promise to get onto the tracks a bit earlier for the next round

Ash
FCR Ash
FCR Ash

Back to top Go down

Dumans track change again for this Thursday (sorry) Empty Re: Dumans track change again for this Thursday (sorry)

Post by FCR DaveG Tue 9 Mar - 4:38

No worries Ash,
it's not an easy job organising a series that will work.
I think Imola should suit these cars, I drove the Corvette at Yas Marina GP and it was a nightmare, I believe the lack of grip there would of created carnage, so I'm all for the change. Especially since it will give me a good understanding of the circuit before the WTCC round.
FCR DaveG
FCR DaveG
ADMINISTRATOR / FOUNDER

Back to top Go down

Dumans track change again for this Thursday (sorry) Empty Re: Dumans track change again for this Thursday (sorry)

Post by FCR gman007 Wed 10 Mar - 2:14

guys i wont be making the race sorry, I don't have access to my pc tonight. cheers.
FCR gman007
FCR gman007
FINANCIAL MEMBER
FINANCIAL MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by FCR DaveG Wed 10 Mar - 2:18

Ok well we'll see you Tomorrow night for the race, all's good
FCR DaveG
FCR DaveG
ADMINISTRATOR / FOUNDER

Back to top Go down

Post by LordOfTheRims Wed 10 Mar - 3:55

that's some hang-over gman drunken
LordOfTheRims
LordOfTheRims

Back to top Go down

Post by FCR gman007 Wed 10 Mar - 9:23

guys my crazy partner is going mad, not over rfactor but over other stupid things which is why i am not at home .. LOL bom

I might be able to make it tomorrow not sure, I do want to race so will keep you posted but if you have someone that wants to race give them my slot. They have to run a Ford GT though. Very Happy

Last edited by gman007 on Wed 10 Mar - 9:27; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : typo)
FCR gman007
FCR gman007
FINANCIAL MEMBER
FINANCIAL MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down